Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deathly Hallows -- The End is Here

Picture of the Day: 
Sundaes my friend Lauren and I made!


Quote of the Day: 
"A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom."
-Robert Frost

So today, at midnight, I am being taken to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One. In light of the fact that this signals the beginning of the end, I would like to show my true horror, and the horror of the furry animals everywhere.


"HARRY POTTER IS OVER?"


Okay. So I am not consumed with horror over the fact the movie series is ending soon. After all, I am looking forward to the Hobbit that comes out in 2012! Now, when the Lord of the Rings series ends completely, including the Hobbit, I may cry. Until then, my friends! Have a magical day.

I offer this blessing, in honor of the Boy Who Lived:

I pray that Voldemort leaves you alone, that your friends are magical and that 
the spiders don't force you to tap dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment