Monday, November 8, 2010

Heavenly Hayley - Music for your Monday

Picture of the Day: 
The trees at my Church building.

Quote of the Day: 
"The most beautiful adventures are not those we go to seek." 
-Robert Louis Stevenson

I realize I have not been updating recently, and I implore you to forgive my forgetful state and grant me leave for a while as the semester gets tougher. I assure you it is not on purpose that I have galavanted off into the distance and left you with no updates on anything, but rather the result of great stress and anxiety that has taken me away for so long. My good readers, forgive me. 

I have very little time to write even this, so I am going to leave you with a great song as the next installment to Kathryn's Inspirational Soundtrack. I give you the impeccable Hayley Westenra. I love this girl's voice--and you will too! So sit back and relax, and be swept away by beautiful music! 



You Are Water - Hayley Westenra


Prayer - Hayley Westenra


May It Be - Hayley Westenra

No comments:

Post a Comment