Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Groban Revisited -- And A Transformer Owl

Picture of the Day: 
Cupcakes I made for the Super Bowl Party last year.

Quote of the Day:
"A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be."
-Douglas Pagels

On a list of things that make my heart melt, Josh Groban is somewhere at the top--if not the top. There is something about a guy that sings Italian that is absolutely liquifying to listen to. For those of you that do not know, he is actually coming out with a new album this month! So, on the road to my soundtrack, we shall take a step off to examine Josh Groban -- again.



My Confession - Josh Groban

All right -- this is not a great quality, but this is the song I wanted to share that skyrocketed to my inspiration list.

Yes, I am also aware that this is in English and not Italian. He sings in many different languages, thank you.

What people don't know is that he is also a comedian. That's right, ladies. He not only sings like an angel, but he can make you laugh! (He may be the first man-package I have come across!!) Don't believe me? How can the man that sings all those romantic songs be funny too? I will prove it.

He sat down to do an interview...with himself. The first one wasn't as good as the second one, so I am going to post the second one. They're short! Take a look at this!!





Maybe my sense of humor is really off--but I thought this was hysterical- especially since it counters everything I would have thought Josh Groban would have been. I pictured someone sexy, sleek, mysterious and romantic. Apparently not!!

As a side note--there is no way this man stays single forever. He's too amazing.

Okay. So there is also this that I stumbled across. I think Vampire Owl is pretty amazing, so I am sharing. Happy viewing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment