Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pictures of Halloweens Past!

Picture of the Day:
Lettuce Lake Park, with a gator!


Quote of the Day:
"The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful, and has nobody to thank."
-Rosetti


Well, I finally finished my Halloween costume!! In light of the fact tomorrow is Halloween, I would like to put up some pictures of Halloweens past. Soon pictures will be up of my costume this year, but until then it will remain a mystery!!

First stop, Halloween '08!

I was Medusa. Made the costume myself. However, what you are probably thinking is: why are there no snakes?! Before Medusa was turned into a gorgon, she was the most beautiful woman in Greece. I did something more in between. There is a snake headpiece, and I have scaled make-up. Either way, I was pleased with the result. Sad news? I can no longer find it. 

Here are some more shots from Halloween '08!! In order of appearance: The Green Lantern (twice!), A pirate, a matador, Vincent Valentine, a guy in a witch hat, 




Next stop....
Halloween '09!

Okay, so for '09 I was an internet pirate. Note the pirate aspect of the costume. Anyway, what isn't pictured is my belt of CDs and internet cables that I made. You can see my jump drive necklace, a little bit. I was exceedingly proud of the cleverness of this one. Though, I will be sad to admit I did not MAKE anything but the accessories. 

Here are some other noteworthy costumes of last year! From beginning to end: A clown, Billy Mays, Kanye West (and to top it off, all he did was interrupt people!!), a zombie and some ultimate fighter.




Oxi Clean. It gets tough stains out. And zombies.


There you have it folks! Keep a look out for this year's costume madness, and I hope you have a wonderful (and safe) Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment